Since inception in 2004, ECDI has benefited local communities throughout the state of Ohio, assisted over 10,000 individuals, disbursed over $37 million through 1,700 small business loans, and created and retained over 6,500 jobs via our comprehensive suite of programs available through our offices. ECDI’s loans range from $500 to $350,000, serving a variety of clients and uses for the loans. The organization supports loans for new and established businesses. Many of our other services can help develop a new business into a loan-ready client.
We are looking for candidates to join the ECDI team. The following positions are available:
Loan Processor- Columbus, Ohio
We are currently seeking a Loan Processor for our Columbus, OH location.
The Loan Processor handles the necessary paperwork as a loan application moves towards loan closing, maintains the integrity of the files, handles client requests in coordination with Relationship Managers, collects and reviews loan data, enters information necessary, and assists with preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage documents; update and maintain loan portfolio management system using electronic and paper documentation methods following appropriate policies and procedures. Â
- Assist in handling direct client requests on loan servicing issues and technical assistance, working with Finance & Lending Departments regarding reconciliation items.
- Assist with the monitoring of current loan portfolio such as: sending request for updated information including financials and insurance, recording those updates in electronic databases, and utilizing the alert system for continued monitoring of loans.
- Assist with pre-closing services actions when required. Setting up the loan file, reconciling the paper and electronic copies as necessary.
- Assist the Lending Department with basic due diligence and background searches on loan applicants.
- Assist with reporting requests from funders as necessary.
Qualified applicants will have the following education and/or experience:
- Prefer two (2) plus years of Loan Processing experience with commercial and residential loan processing and servicing.
- Prefer two (2) year degree or applicable commercial loan processing experience.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with managing databases.
- Strong commitment to helping local communities and individuals.
ECDI is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For future opportunities, please contact email@example.com