Upcoming Training & Events
Columbus and Southern Ohio: class: Marketing Boot Camp
Tuesday, Feb 13 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
This multiple session, hands-on marketing course is perfect for new business owners looking to learn the basics of marketing, or for business owners in their first two years of business who are looking for creative marketing ideas on a limited budget.
The format of this course will consist of three, three-hour sessions, including group instruction and one-one-one consultations. We will cover:
- Knowing Your Ideal Customer: Targeting and creating customer profile and creating effective messages
- Essential Marketing Cheat Sheet: A template of content that you can use on your website and other marketing materials
- Starter Website: Participants will have a customized, starter website and learn how to add content - a $300 value!
- Do It Yourself Marketing: Free & Dirt Cheap Tools of The Trade to promote your business and capture leads
- Social Media: Tools and strategies to get started
- Referral and Return Customers: Strategies and tools
- Marketing Plans and their essential components
Because of the intensive nature of this course, space is very limited.
Please note: This course is a series, offered in three sessions on consecutive Tuesdays - February 13, February 20, and February 27.
Registration has closed.