Upcoming Training & Events
Cleveland: class: **Business Scope** Increase Sales and Grow Clients in this 4-part Series
Wednesday, Jun 19 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Learn how to grow clients and increase sales!
Instructor Jerry Primm - Business Strategist
For small-to-medium sized businesses, sales is often the most neglected business strategy. Understanding a select number of techniques for 'how-to-sell' can put your business at a competitive advantage. Join us for this four-part series in sales.
*Cost: $20 - Upon completion of the series, you will be refunded the $20*
6/5: Session 1
Get My Attention:
- Knowing your target customer
- Knowing how to craft and deliver a benefit statement
- Knowing how to tell your story
6/12: Session 2
Marketing...you need it:
- Why you must invest in marketing
- How to integrate your marketing into your revenue generating activities
- Course on 'Guerilla Marketing 101'
6/19: Session 3
Prospecting for clients:
- Why & How to "Cold Call"
- Why & How to "Tele-prospect"
- Handle objections or flip burgers
- Why you must build a client profile - Ask the questions!
- Pitch it!
6/26: Session 4
D.R.E.A.M. (Data Rulese Everything Around Me):
- How to set goals
- Why and how to forecast
- What is a key performance indicator and why you need them
- Why you need a CRM and how do you manage it
- Learning Customer Retention Techniques
- What are revenue generating activities and how to stay focused on them
- What is accuracy in reporting and why it is essential to the success of your business
For more information please contact Jerry Primm at (440) 941-5572