Upcoming Training & Events
Cincinnati and Southern Ohio: class: Capital for Construction: Estimating and Bidding Process
Thursday, Apr 18 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Facilitated by: Tony McDaniel, Senior Preconstruction Executive and Lee Owens, Princiipal Estimator from Messer Construction
When bidding for projects, you want to maximize your chances of winning bids. The more bids your construction company wins, the more your business will grow! It is crucial to master the art of bidding if you want long-term success in your business.
Join ECDI in lunch and learn to gain knowledge about
• Understand project size and value
• Getting to know your client
• Understanding the bidding process
• Awareness of the market and local regulations
• How to manage and understand your current workload and adding new projects.
Location of Event:
Department of Economic Inclusion: Two Centennial Plaza
805 Central Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45202